College of Health Sciences Student Outcomes
Upon graduation students will:
- Demonstrate the knowledge, critical reasoning ability, and skill necessary to obtain all appropriate professional credentials within their respective fields of practice.
- Demonstrate ethical decision-making and competence in their respective disciplines within local, regional, and/or broader communities.
- Participate as a collaborative member of a multidisciplinary team.
- Provide culturally competent health care services to diverse populations.
- Critique and/or incorporate research related to evidence-based best practice.
- Incorporate leadership and management principles in field/clinical settings.