The Multicultural Education office serves as a resource to students, faculty, staff and community members. We foster a welcoming and vibrant environment through innovative and informational programming, civic engagement, leadership development and mentoring opportunities. Our office's objective is to promote, educate and embrace the many cultures, traditions, ideas and backgrounds of the campus community and the world.
- Educate the campus community about cultural awareness
- Encourage individual students and groups to act responsibly and accept accountability for their words, actions and behaviors
- Promote an inclusive community that values mutual respect, appreciation and acceptance of various identities
- Provide experiences for students to identify goals, discover interest and develop professional skills
- Mentor students to become excellent leaders
- Encourage participation in activities that promote social responsibility