|Click the image above to view the most recent version (.pdf 215 MB) of Misericordia Today (Summer 2014)|
The Marketing Communications Department is dedicated to the service, support and ethical advancement of Misericordia University. We will promote the mission of the University, its strategic goals and the values of its founders and sponsors, the Religious Sisters of Mercy, through:
- accurate, consistent, and creative publicity, advertising and other marketing methods.
- serving as a resource and consultant to University entities on matters of communication.
- integrating key messages throughout all service lines and fostering new lines of communication between University entities.
- serving as a liaison to external audiences to facilitate communication about the University.
- monitoring and evaluating the university's internal and external environments.
In essence, the Marketing Communications Department is the primary source for media relations to promote University-based events and accomplishments. The department also is responsible for the effective strategic and tactical planning for the marketing of new and existing programs based on the University’s overall Strategic Plan. In addition the department provides graphic design and project planning services to a large array of University departments. Another key section of the Marketing Department is the Web Services group that is responsible for content on the web site related to Admissions, Adult Education, Development and Alumni as well as social media and similar communications channels.