What are some highlights of the GLNS program?
• Low tuition, only $320 per credit
• Designed specifically for adult learners.
• Predictable and convenient scheduling
• Financial aid available for those who qualify
• Program length: The GLNS degree is designed to be completed in as little as two and one-half years – part-time format.
What will I be able to do with a degree in Government, Law and National Security (GLNS)?
• Enter the expanding national and homeland security workforce within the government and private sector.
• Enter the areas of criminal justice, public safety and security services, government and court administration, and legal services.
• Build on the solid MU academic foundation and continue to graduate study in law, government administration, business, and national security studies.
• Succeed in a wide range of challenging careers spanning the federal, state, local and private-sector national security system.
Who can help me if I have questions?
For more information about the Government, Law and National Security program at Misericordia University, please call the Center for Adult and Continuing Education at (570) 674-6791.