Acceptance and matriculation rate:
- For Fall 2013, 354 applications were received for freshman admission; 146 of those students were accepted and 60 enrolled in the freshman class.
- For Spring 2014, 423 applications were received for graduate admission; 3 of those students were accepted and 3 enrolled.
- For the MSPT Class of 2011, 83.6% of students beginning the professional phase of the curriculum graduated within 150% of the normal program length.
- For the MSPT Class of 2012, 95% of graduates were employed in the field of Physical Therapy within six months of graduation.
Pass rate on licensing examination:
- The program’s 3 year ultimate pass rate for 2009-2011 on the National Physical Therapist Examination (NPTE) was 98%.
First-time pass rates
- 2010: 68.09%
- 2011: 82.86%
- 2012: 86.21%