Google+ Misericordia University
The entrance arch on Lake St is the main entrance to Misericordia University, and it was built between 1930 and 1933.  The prominent structure that welcomes members of the Misericordia community to campus was chosen to be part of the University's logo in 2007.
 

STAY CONNECTED

Facebookcleartwitterclearyoutubeclearflickr

IN THE SPOTLIGHT



 
cheap dr dre michael jordan shoes cheap Michael Kors Wallets jordan shoes for sale ugg outlet nike jordan cheap Michael Kors Wallets jordans for sale cheap beats headphones jordan high heels