Expressway Accelerated Program
The Expressway program is the quickest route to a bachelor's degree. It is designed for highly motivated adults who want to earn their degree in a timely manner, have prior college credits, and have work or relevant life experience. One of the best features is that you can enroll eight different times during the year, not just fall and spring.
- Take up to four three-credit courses per semester
- Option of skipping a term at your busiest time of year
- Earn a bachelor's degree in as little as two and one-half years
- Convenient, predictable scheduling
- Highly qualified faculty members who practice professionally in their field
- Personal attention and supportive adult learning environment
- affordable tuition
- immediately links classroom learning to workday responsibilities
- five- or seven-week "sessions," eight sessions a year
- prior learning and CLEP opportunities
Expressway is available in three formats to work with your busy schedule
- one night a week, 6-10:15 pm
- every third Saturday at LCCC's Nanticoke campus
For more information, please contact the Admissions Office at (570) 674-6791 or toll free at 1-866-262-6363; email@example.com.