Residence Hall Association (RHA)
Welcome to the homepage of the Misericordia University Residence Hall Association. Thank you for taking the time to visit us.
Below is a list of programs that the RHA has coordinated or participated in.
- Halloween in the Halls (created a photo backdrop for families to take pictures with their children and assembled a coloring station for the "Trick or Treaters"
- Held Open Forum meeting through the semester for students to come and voice any concerns they might have or to share programming ideas. These meetings led to RHA conducting two surveys during the school year, one on the library hours and a campus security survey.
- Christmas Card making program for the homeless men & woman in the WIlkes-Barre Shelters.
- Held Annual Super Bowl Party for on-campus students
- Delivered Valentine's Day candygrams to residents living on-campus.
- St. Patrick's Day Bingo
- Face Painting program for small children visiting campus the weekend before Easter
- Co-Sponsored Trash to Treasure with Campus Ministry during Finals Week.
- T-Shirt, blanket and candy fundraisers
2010-2011 Dean's Awards Recipient
JOIN THE MU RHA FACEBOOK GROUP FOR ALL THE LATEST RHA HAPPENINGS!!!
2013-2014 RHA Executive Board
President - Lindsey Rader
Vice-President - Vacant
Volunteer & Fundraising Coordinator- Vacant
Programming Coordinator - Vacant
National Communication Coordinator - Courtney Garloff
2013-2014 Residential Senators
Alumnae Hall - Kayla Daughtery & Sarah Jennings
Gildea Hall - Tanner Bulkey & 1 Position Vacant
MacDowell Hall - 2 Positions Vacant
McGowan Hall - Allison Alexander & Sarah Wigg
McHale Hall - 2 Positions Vacant
Townhouse/Lake St. Houses & Machell Ave - Alisha Wein & 1 Position Vacant
Advisor - Lori Busch & Julia Leighow
On-Campus Students: RHA Elections will be held On-Line at the end of April, beginning of May. Check back for updates!!!