Graduate & Professional School Resources
The Insalaco Center for Career Development can help you prepare for this important step in your academic career of applying to graduate or professional school. A number of useful resources are available on campus in our career library and online for individuals considering applying to graduate or professional school.
Call 570.674.6409 to schedule an appointment to:
• Discuss career goals/objectives and determine whether graduate study will help achieve and advance those goals.
• Learn how to research and obtain more information about specific programs of interest.
• Identify and discuss other factors that might help to determine where to apply, such as size of the institution, geographic location, student life, financial aid, etc.
• Determine if an entrance exam is required for admission and review available test locations, dates and times.
• Schedule a free practice test on campus.
• Review personal statements, resumes, and related materials to ensure goals and experiences are well represented within the application.
• Prepare for a graduate school interview.
You have worked hard to get this far and the ICCD is here to assist you in your academic quest for a graduate or professional degree.