Communication and Management
Misericordia University's growth and progress is facilitated by effective, timely, and clear communication and management systems. Mutual trust permeates our organizational culture. While our goal is efficient management, we are guided by our charisms and emphasize civility and mutual respect in our communication and management styles.
- Roles and responsibilities are clarified and upheld to enable decisions to be made at the appropriate level
- Decision making is done in a timely and transparent manner
- Improve communication between and among faculty, staff and administrators at every level, insuring that University-wide communications are timely and widely shared
- FT Faculty: Overall satisfaction with current position
- FT Staff: Overall satisfaction with current position