Though a collaborative effort between faculty, staff, students and the marketing department, Misericordia University is known for academic rigor, excellence among faculty and staff, and students who are not only prepared professionally but who also have a passion for serving others.
- Collaboratively promote, internally and externally, faculty excellence in research and teaching and student accomplishments
- Develop and implement a marketing strategic plan that emphasizes new and non-traditional programs
- In concert with communication and management initiatives, coordinate an internal marketing plan designed to shift our campus culture to one that anticipates and explicitly works toward acclamation
- Number of faculty and staff who receive recognition in the media
- US News and World Report: Ranking
- US News and World Report: Peer review score
- # of out of market media placements