Summer On-Campus Housing
Summer Housing 2012
Summer Housing is only Available to Full-Time Students who are Registered for Summer Classes or Summer Clinical Placements and have lived in University Housing in the Spring Semester.
Eligibility For Free Housing:
Student must be registered for 6 or more credits in a non-weekend program, have already registered for a minimum of 12 credits in the fall, and signed a Campus Housing Agreement for the 2012-2013 academic year.
Students who participate in a clinical placement that is 6 credits, or 40 hours per week, are eligible for free housing during that clinical rotation as long as they have already registered for a minimum of 12 credits in the fall and have signed a Campus Housing Agreement for the next academic year
They have completed their 4th year and have lived in University housing in the spring semester.
Summer Employee students must work "FULL-TIME" on campus, have a signed Campus Housing Agreement for the 2012-2013 academic year and take 6 or more credits in order to receive free housing.
The cost of Summer Housing is $75.00 per week for students who take 5 or fewer credits
There is NO MEAL PLAN available during the summer. Students may use the Cougars Den or pay at the cafeteria when they are open. (The Cougars Den summer hours are 8:00am-2:00pm and 4:00pm-6pm)
A "NO TOLERANCE" Alcohol Policy will be strictly enforced for all students under the legal age of 21. (Any student found in violation will forfeit their Summer Housing privileges and given 24 hours to pack and leave the residence).
Summer Housing Move-In/Out Schedule
May 20th - MI Term A (Rising Juniors) & SLP Clinic 1 Check-In
May 28th - Summer Session 1 Check-In
June 15th - SLP Clinic 1 Ends (Check-Out of Residence Hall)
June 25th - Summer Session 1 Ends - Residents who are only registered for Session 1 must move out 5pm.
June 30th - MI Term A (Rising Juniors) Ends (Check-out of Residence Hall)
July 4th - SLP Clinic 2 Check-In
July 8th - Summer Session II & MI Term B (Rising Seniors) Check-In
Aug. 3rd - Summer Session II & SLP Clinic 2 End.
Aug. 3rd - Summer Housing Closes
- All Residents here for Summer Session II, SLP Clinic II, MI Term B and Summer Work Study Students can move their Fall 2012 room assignments between Fri. Aug. 3rd & Sat. Aug. 4th.
- Moves must be complete by 5pm on Sat. Aug. 4th
- MI Term B Students and Summer Work Studies can remain in their Fall 2012 assingments until their Move Out Dates.
- Summer Session II & SLP Clinic 2 Students must leave campus by 5pm Sat. Aug. 4th (after moving to your Fall 2012 rooms)
- MI Term B Students must check-out of the Residence Hall after their term is over on Fri. Aug. 17th.
- Summer Work Study Students Must Checkout of the Residence Hall when their work study ends on Fri. Aug. 10th.
Please remember that due to various Summer Camps & Conferences and numerous maintenance projects that will occur this summer, it may be necessary to consolidate you at the end of each summer session. This simply means that at the end of each session you may have to move to another room or have someone else move into the room you live in. Again this is to accommodate the Camps & Conference programs and to improve our Residence Halls.