Insalaco Center for Career Development Student Policies & Procedures for On-Campus Recruiting
The Insalaco Center for Career Development (ICCD) is committed to making your experience with on-campus recruiting as successful as possible. Please follow the guidelines as directed below:
On Campus Interviews
- You must sign up in advance with the ICCD for on campus interviews.
- You must e-mail your resume to the ICCD at email@example.com by the specified deadline date. Please note: the ICCD does not guarantee that you will be selected by the employer for an interview simply because you have submitted a resume.
- The ICCD will electronically forward the resumes of interested students to the employer.
- If you are selected for an interview you will be contacted by an ICCD staff member to schedule your interview time.
- If you are not selected for an interview you will be contacted by an ICCD staff member.
If you are selected for an interview, do your research on the company. Just because you are selected for an interview does not guarantee you will be offered a position. Dress professionally for your interview and be sure to DO YOUR HOMEWORK!!
- On the day of the interview, please arrive and check in at the ICCD main office located in McAuley Hall, Room 10 at least ten minutes prior to your scheduled interview time. All interviews will take place in the ICCD unless otherwise noted.
- You will be contacted by the employer regarding employment decisions. The ICCD will not have any information regarding this decision.
- Cancellation Policy - Please call our main office at least two business days before the interview if it is necessary to cancel an interview.
- No-Show Policy - Failure to attend an interview without previous notice is not acceptable and is a serious problem. Not showing up for an interview shows a lack of professionalism and respect for the employer. You will be required to arrange a meeting with the Director of the ICCD to explain the circumstances of missing your interview.
- Inclement Weather Delays & Closings – No scheduled interviews will be held for that day in the event Misericordia University is closed or on a delay. The ICCD will contact you to reschedule.
- Accepting an Offer – Upon accepting an offer for a full-time, part-time or internship position, we ask that all candidates notify the ICCD. We like to know of our candidates’ successes and appreciate this information.
Good Luck!! If you have any additional questions please call 570-674-6409 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.