- Misericordia faculty, students, and staff with a valid MU ID are extended laptop borrowing privileges for up to seven days with no renewal.
- A valid Misericordia e-mail address is required for internet access via the campus wireless connection. All laptops are preloaded with a suite of programs designated for MU computers. No additional programs may be installed.
- A current faculty member may reserve a laptop up to one week prior to borrowing.
- Borrowers are asked to sign a liability agreement upon borrowing a laptop for the first time.
- For protection of privacy, anything saved by the user will be deleted when the laptop is turned off or restarted. Work should be saved to a USB drive, email account, or other web-based storage account.
- A late fee of $10 per day will be charged and may result in suspended privileges for laptop borrowing.
- Laptop must be returned in person at the Circulation Desk.
- Replacement fees for any lost, stolen, not returned, or damaged beyond repair items will be charged as follows:
Charger/Power Cord: $60
Laptop Checkout Policy Form
For assistance, please contact the Circulation desk at 570-674-6231 or email email@example.com.